We’re back in the studio with a very special agenda… in that we don’t have an agenda today. So we turned to Twitter to ask listeners and followers what topics they would be interested in hearing about. If you have a question or a comment you’d like us to cover in a future episode, feel free to tweet it to us! Today we cover everything from product management to marketing to hobbies.
[tweetthis]“To me the most important part of [product management] is the customer feedback.” - Brian [/tweetthis]
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Product Management with ProcessKit and Carthook
- Hiring and delegating in the early days of a product or business
- Marketing these days is a puzzle
- Twitter addictions
- Managing product requests from users
- Marlo, the special guest
- How much time and money do you spend on hobbies?
- COVID budgeting
- Family and school plans for the future
- Twitter conversations:
- Financing and Funding
- Day-to-day tasks: A Day in the Life of Jordan Gal
- How we feel about our businesses and progress
[tweetthis]“It’s a muscle; that ability to trust other people with very very critical things. It’s not an easy thing to get over.” - Jordan, on delegating important tasks to someone else[/tweetthis]
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.