Today on Bootstrapped Web we talk about a new product from Audience Ops. Brian has developed a software product called Audience Ops Calendar. He has offered it to 12 clients and based his approach on a pre-sale model. During today’s episode Brian tell us how he has developed the product. He answers why he chose to develop a calendar, how to use his software, and how he plans to market it. If you’ve ever been curious about a SAAS development this episode will tell you the right way to go about it. [tweetthis]Getting people into your software product to pay a monthly fee is not the only way to sell your software product. - Jordan[/tweetthis] Here are today’s conversation points:
- Why Brian decided to launch this idea.
- The problems the project has had.
- The 3 ideal customers for Brian’s product.
- The features of the product.
- Brian’s process to develop the product.
- Why having a beta group is a good idea.
- Brian’s team building process.