We are back from a lengthy hiatus and we have plenty to discuss for today’s episode! Brian updates our listeners about ProcessKit and what he is learning from the process. Jordan wants to discuss the price increases coming to Carthook. He also dives into how the price change has affected how his team looks at problems. Brian has his problems with ProcessKit that he is exploring and hopes to address in due time.[tweetthis]"All these things that we're talking about are priorities. They all need to get done today, yesterday, the question is which one am I going to work on today?" -- Brian [/tweetthis]
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Carthook’s price increase and why Jordan thinks it took too long.
- How Carthook is approaching existing customers.
- How the price change is making Carthook a healthy company.
- Lincoln Murphy’s latest article.
- Why Brian is favoring a slow launch approach with ProcessKit.
- The benefits of creating a visual pipeline system.
- The reasons to tell a client no and the possible fallout.
- The problems and changes Jordan and his team have addressed with Carthook.
- Wes Bush’s helpful book.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.