We ask ourselves a lot of questions during this episode. Jordan is looking at Carthook and seeing exciting changes but now he has to consider what comes next. Brian is still getting ProcessKit ready for users and has to ask himself who should the first group of users be? He also wants to step away from his sales role in Audience Ops but he is still trying to figure out how that will work.
Brian also has some speaking engagements coming up he wants to mention. He will be at WP Elevation in June and CaboPress in September. There is a lot of sound boarding in this episode, so it’s great for somebody who is dealing with company growth and team dynamics in general.[tweetthis]" There is always a baseline of quality and confidence that you need in a given role. It is a huge bonus if the person has already been in the culture and proven to be a solid team member." - Brian[/tweetthis]
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Brian’s upcoming speaking engagements.
- The video Brian created to promote ProcessKit.
- ProcessKit is the new Ops Calendar.
- Carthook’s profitability and what that means for the company.
- A change in hiring strategy.
- How to identify your company’s value proposition.
- The issues growth can present to a team.
- Brian’s future plans for Audience Ops.
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilty about outgrowing your original role.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.